OCD Guides: Guides
OCD Guides Provide Information You Can Use
Our OCD Guides were developed to provide comprehensive, practical information about living with OCD. They include information about symptoms, facts (and myths) about OCD, related disorders and treatment options.
The guides provide current, accurate information in a detailed and readable booklet format. Thousands of people have received the guides and their feedback is that the information is not only helpful, but empowering.
All the OCD Guides are free to be downloaded in English or Spanish. Contact us for more information or to receive a printed English copy of any of the Guides. (Spanish language versions are only available via download.)
- How to Help Your Child - A Parent’s Guide to OCD
- Got OCD? A Guide for Teens
- Lighten Your Load…Lose the OCD! A Guide for College Students
- Relief from OCD: A Guide for People with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- School Personnel: A Critical Link in the Identification, Assessment, and Treatment of OCD in Children